Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fall is in the air!!!

I hope this little blog update finds everyone happy & healthy :) I am loving the cooler temperatures we are having in Tennessee right now (even though my aches & pains don't really care for it hehe... ) Fall is my favorite time of year and it makes me so excited about the next few months of hayrides, pumpkin carving and Halloween! Getting to take my boys to pick out little Halloween costumes and the excitement on their little faces well it's just all wonderful to me :) Anyway, I wanted to share my most recent cake creations with you...
Poodles in Paris Themed First Birthday!
"My first 3-Tiered cake" Zebra Print w/ Purple Flowers & Butterflies for a 13th Birthday!
                   Puppy Paw Prints & Bones Cupcakes!
                               Sooo Doggone Cute! Ha!                                                         

1 comments:

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Oh WOW.....these cakes and cupcakes are FABULOUS!!! Each and every one is outstanding. You are amazing girlie!! Hugs, T

Post a Comment