Sunday, August 14, 2011

~Little Girl's 3rd Birthday Owl Party Decorations~

Cupcake Toppers!
I was recently asked to make some party decorations for a little girls 3rd birthday Owl party! I have been so excited about this since I love Owls & all of the beautiful options that are out there for little girls! I have been blessed with two awesome little boys so I am very happy to be making something so cute & girly :)  I love baking & making cakes for special occasions but PAPER had me at hello ;) I hope you enjoy the pics of my little creations!
Birthday Party Banner!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Could you make one more? My little girl Jordyn is turning one in June. I have started to look for owl banners but I have not been able to find any with all 4 colors that I need, this would be perfect.

Anonymous said...

Hello. How can I get in contact with you?

Unknown said...

Could u please contact me I am interested in having u make me one of these for my daughter Trinitees first birthday in November

Post a Comment