Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thankful..

Isn't it amazing how God has a plan for each one of us and how he is always by our side.. Even during our toughest of trials he is still there.. And even then it is all still part of his wonderful plan for our lives... Wow! Anyway, This has been a wonderful day for me a nice steady rain and a quite house for a few hours left plenty of time to get the house all clean so I could enjoy the rest of the day doing all the things I "love" like this cute little puppy dog I made for an upcoming little girls birthday party.. I would have never imagined that I would be making cakes for peoples special occasions in thier life.. I know that must just be part of God's plan for me and I feel very blessed and thankful for that! I am also grateful for the people he has put in my life lately at just the right time who really keep me going more than they will ever know (Dayami)... So much to be thankful for and look forward too :).. I hope you enjoy the pics of my most recent creations... ~Big hugs~

5 comments:

Dayami said...

Oh Lori, you just made me cry. Thank you so much. I do believe that God put you in my life for some amazing things as well. I thank you so much for just being there, my friend. Thank you.
And you are KILLING ME SLOWLY with these beauties!!! How amazing are these cakes!! This is one of your many talents and God is working in you so only amazing things will come out woohooo!!!
Hugs :)
PS I've commented on the previous post but I don't see them!!! hmmm gonna try again!

Unknown said...

You are so talented. I have been trying to make cupcakes and make own butter cream frosting. It just does not come out. Hopefully one day.

DomesticDiva said...

Princesses, thank you so much for the sweet comment! I would be happy to send you my recipe for homemade buttercream sometime if you would like to try it!! Just let me know :) ~Lori~

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

WOW Lori your cakes are amazing - you are extremely talented!! Keep up the good work!! Hugs, T (PS we are truly blessed to have Dayi in our lives - she is an angel!!!)

DomesticDiva said...

Teri, thank you for the sweet comments! I can't express how happy I am to have such talented ladies following my little blog :) makes me feel very special! Yes, Dayi is an ANGEL & has been a big blessing to me LOVE her! She doesn't know this but I'm gonna get her on the phone soon ha! I can tell your heart is just as sweet! Thank you so much. :)) p.s. I have been under the weather lately so I have been going to your blog & Dayi's looking at the gorgeous layouts over & over for when I feel better I can half way copy them hehehehe I can't help it I really really LOVE them all!!! LOL! I hope this finds you happy & healthy! Have a blessed week :) ~Lori~

Post a Comment